MORE DESTINATIONS : MORE PADDLING : MORE FUN
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- The Sea Trek Paddling Pass™: 10 full-day rentals at four iconic destinations
- Unlimited days of kayak and SUP at Sea Trek
- Extended hours and group paddles with Jules Gismondi
- Kids in same family 15 and under FREE
- Surfskis and race boards
- Special rental rate for guests ($17.50/hour/person up to four people)
- Easy check in-and-out process
- Discounted class and trip, including 10% off Baja
- One-time 50% off Intro to Kayak or SUP class
- $15 off OnBoardSUP Yoga Classes
- Discount on take away rentals*
- Allowed on case-by-case review of skills and conditions member will be in. $52.50/day
GET 2 FULL-DAY RENTALS AT EACH OF OUR PARTNER LOCATIONS IN CALIFORNIA.
101 Surf Sports
San Rafael, CA
Paddle Sports Center
Santa Barbara Harbor, CA
Carnelian Bay/Tahoe, CA
Alameda Island, CA
The First Multi-Destination
Kayak and SUP rental Pass
- The Sea Trek Paddling Pass is non-refundable or transferable.
- Pass holder must follow all instructions and obey all the safety requirements at each location
- Pass holder must sign a waiver for each location
- Some locations require reservations.
- The Sea Trek Paddling Pass entitles the holder to two 1 -day rentals at each partner location. Partner locations are subject to change without notification.
- Your kids 15 and under paddle for free at Sea Trek only.
- The Sea Trek Paddling Pass is valid for 1 year from purchase date. The rental vouchers for partner locations can only be redeemed with valid and current Sea Trek Paddling Pass.