Located at the Bay Model in Sausalito
Driving FROM THE NORTH ON HWY 101:
- Take Sausalito/Marin City exit. Sea Trek is roughly 1.7 miles.
- Go left under the freeway and right onto Bridgeway.
- Count seven signal lights (including the signal where you turn right onto Bridgeway).
- Turn left on Marinship Way. This is the first possible left after Harbor Drive and is opposite a 7-11 market and bus stop shelter.
- Go down the hill and continue straight. Follow Bay Model signs. Turn right between Bay Model warehouses. Drive towards the water and the Bay Model/Sea Trek parking lot is on the left. Parking is free. (See local map ABOVE.)
Driving FROM THE SOUTH (Golden Gate Bridge) ON HWY 101:
- Take the Rodeo Drive exit off 101 (comes after Spencer Drive exit). From exit to Sea Trek is approx. 1.2 miles.
- At the first stop sign bear left onto Nevada Street.
- Nevada Street ends at Bridgeway. Turn right on Bridgeway and at the second signal light (just after Spring Street signal light) take a left at Marinship Way (opposite a 7-11 market and bus stop shelter).
- Go down the hill and continue straight. Follow Bay Model signs. Turn right between Bay Model warehouses. Drive towards the water and the Bay Model/Sea Trek parking lot is on the left. Parking is free. Walk along the waterfront to the right to find Sea Trek (See Map ABOVE).
Walking FROM THE SAUSALITO FERRY:
Get onto Bridgeway and walk north (away from San Francisco). Approximately 15 minutes to Sea Trek. Look at map below for landmarks. The first signal light north of Salito’s and Bocces restaurants that you come to take a right on Marinship Way. Go down the hill. At bottom go right 1 block and take first left (at Canvas Works sign). Walk to end of this short side street and look for tall redwood tree & Sea Trek. (See Map BELOW)
Bay Model, 2100 Marinship Way, Sausalito, CA 94965. Follow Bay Model signs and park in Bay Model lot.
37(degrees) 51’52.22 N122(degrees) 29’42.26 W